fot

[Fot] battery question

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] battery question
From: "Russ Moore" <rem9@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:08:01 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list.

I have a question regarding deep cycle batteries for a motor home
application. Anybody have some savy on this topic? I have run twin deep
cycle Marine twelve volt 27 series batteries in the past and have a problem
keeping them. These are not for starting or running the drive train, I have
a separate 27 series automotive battery for that.

 The latest pair died and I found out the value of that warranty. Worth zip!
There's a surprise. That's the third set since 2000. Ouch!

Russ Moore