fot

[Fot] FOT Group Purchase of Crank Scrapers------

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FOT Group Purchase of Crank Scrapers------
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:08:30 EDT
FoT List,

If you are NOT interested in this, please delete.

I heard from Ishahara-Johnson Crank Scrapers, today.  There are medical
issues in the family and testing for these issues has slowed the progress down
bit.

The 2-3 Triumph Pre-Group Orders are slated to ship this week, as I
understand it.

I suspect that all Group Orders will ship all during the month of July,
including mine. Based on what I have heard so far, our patience will be
rewarded
with a fine product.

If you have a window of opportunity to install in your engineand would like
to put a RUSH on your order, I can try to expedite.

Regards,

Joe   </HTML>