fot

[Fot] Countdown to Watkins Glen-Commercial Offering

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Countdown to Watkins Glen-Commercial Offering
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:34:48 EDT
FOT Glen Attendees and Participants

Other than a cash sponsorship from Classic Motorsports, I have not solicited
for any funds or contributions from the FoT. I still am not soliciting for
funds.

However, if any FOT Commercial entity would like to hang a sign, place an
easel, show some product, hand out samples,  please do.  If you wish to donate
some amount to the FOT coffers, please do. Or not.

No direct vending would be anticipated....Ted has to pay for that privilege
and that wouldnt be fair to him or the track.

There are many folks donating time and effort and costs to make this weekend
happen.

TRF is bringing in the TRS....Joe Richards & Robert Smith are bringing in TS1
at great personal expense....The VTR is supplying a Glen event poster....BDI
is supplying the Golf Car for Peg & Kas.....WPTA will be very visible with
their usual contribution of HOSPITALITY,  etc.  There are folks coming in from
far reaches & bringing significantly historic cars.  Unless the gas prices
cause
a mass retreat, this event is going to HUGE.

So, if you wish to contact me about what you might do, we can discuss.
Showing wares that enhance the performance of our cars seems like a beneficial
thing
to do and entertaining, as well.

Do as you wish. I'd like to see Ratco bring in a TR frame for display, but he
wants to have fun, not work.  :-)

I hope this doesnt open up a fire storm...it is not intended to. If it does,
I'll shut the idea down.  I am spread a bit thin and may stub my toe...my
apologies in advance.

Thanks,

Joe   </HTML>