fot

Re: [Fot] MSD units

To: henry@henryfrye.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] MSD units
From: chasgee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 13:02:23 -0400
What's with all the negative waves man?? (Donald Southerland, Kelly's Heroes).

I've been fortunate to not have a failure, but I have heard of others that do.?
Mine doesn't have a rev limiter, so I rely on my right foot as well.? I'd say
that's reliable about 90% or the time.? Wilkins and Siam can check my math for
me on that one...

You going to make the Vegas race agian this year?

Chuck Gee