fot

[Fot] TR6 Crankshaft Configurations - Re: Scrapers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR6 Crankshaft Configurations - Re: Scrapers
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 17:05:55 EDT
Terry O from Australia indicates that there are three possible configurations
of TR6 Crank Shafts that may affect the application of the I - J Scraper.

I suspect the variations are very minor and less of an issue with Teflon. But
it is somethat that I - J will want to be aware of.

(Note: all but two orders for TR6 Scrapers include the Teflon Option.)

Any insight that TR folks have on these configurations would be appreciated
and DOCUMENTED.

Thanks!

Joe Alexander

   </HTML>