fot

Re: [Fot] another fot lost

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] another fot lost
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:02:08 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I am heartbroken!  Mike was very dear to me.  One of the first TRiumph racers I
met when our TR3 first went vintage racing.  A very cool guy.  I was aware that
he was fighting cancer but tried to make a few VDCA races every year.

Here is my favorite story:  He'd taken to racing that darned 240Z instead of
the GT6.  I begged him to bring it back out, he belonged in it.  He did.  At
the first race he'd run with it in a very long time I asked him how it was
getting back in the GT6.  "Just like sleeping with an old
girlfriend"......classic!

Mike Jackson