fot

[Fot] Miata seats

To: "FOT" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Miata seats
From: "Gary & Gretchen" <garygret@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:02:26 -0500
There was a thread a while back about Miata seats fitting into TR's narrow
seatwells. I mentioned this to my buddy Loren Ziglin and he said he still has
the two original seats he took out of his Spec Miata taking up room in the
basement (near Madison WI). If anyone's in need they could drop him a line at
lorenz@firstweber.com. NFA, don't know if he's thought of an asking price but
the car was perfect and he's a totally straight shooter. At least except for
giving me no end of excrement about the 85 races he has on the car with zero
maintenance until I throw sockets at him.

Gary Schneider