fot

[Fot] FW: Miata seats

To: "Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FW: Miata seats
From: "Paul MacDonald" <macdonaldp@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:51:37 -0400
When I bought my TR7 race car it didn't have an engine, no interior to speak
of, had 4 flat tires and looked a mess. It did have a ton of special
suspension parts, full roll cage and seam welded body. I had a hard time
justifying the purchase to myself (and my wife). She is an artist, and what
clinched it was when she suggested to consider the car as "yard art", the
boys could come over drink beer and admire it sitting in the yard....guess
that's why I'm still married after 32 years.

Paul