fot

Re: [Fot] Miata seats

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Miata seats
From: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:02:03 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Joe Curry wrote:

> Except for the space for a parts car, you just described my own situation.
>
> I have a 2 car standard size garage for mine and my wife's SUV's and an a
> totally separate shope that wil house 3 Triumps side by side.  I have a
> separate enclosed fenced off area where I hide my double deck triumph hauler
> from the neighbors so they don't call the homeowner's association.

America - home of the free.

My TOWN passed a "junker law". One unregistered car per street address.

I had to cut up two TR6's and a Spitfire. They were _gone_ with no hope or
restoring, but I really thought that it was a stupid law. In fact, I was
at the town meeting where the law passed. But try getting up in front of
400 folks to explain that the Police Chief's ideas to keep crackheads out
of town shouldn't be confused with a nutcase racer. That's way to much
over the head of Joe Lunchbox let alone the _former_ plice chief.

My solution is move to the country. If your neighbors can't see you, they
can't compain about the "crap" in your yard.

Oh and 'till my country estate plans materialize, I'lll _ALWAYS_ have a
dead car in the yard. Heh - the LAW say's it's okay!

Ever the Rabble Rouser,
rml