fot

Re: [Fot] Mr. Kastner

To: westerneagleracing@att.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mr. Kastner
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:41:30 -0600
Great article indeed. The name game part helps explain something for
me. Maybe it's just his way of having some fun. At the KC race at
Miller last year, while sharing a bit of shade with the distinguished
looking gentleman next to me, the man held out his hand and
introduced himself as Ken [or so I thought]. It took a few minutes to
realize he had likely said "Kas". In hindsight it was a bit
embarrassing, but probably saved me the true embarrassment of
stuttering, flailing around and kissing the ground he walked on.
Thanks for everything you've done for our cars and our sport Mr
Kastner. See you at the Glen. And I'll try to get the name right next
time!

Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM