fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen FOT Shirts and Baseball Caps- last call for

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen FOT Shirts and Baseball Caps- last call for
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:40:42 -0400
I have forwarded to Ted Schumacher of TS Imported, a list of all of your
orders, addresses and shipping/pick-up at the Glen choices.  Now you need to
pay up.  Ted has graciously offered to process all of this, and deliver the
goods to the Glen or ship to you.  Call Ted with your credit card number at
419-384-3022, (order some Triumph parts while you are at it).  For the few
of you that are located overseas, Ted will probably accept an email.  For
those of you who did not order, this is your last chance!  We will not have
excess stuff at the Glen (well, maybe a few tee shirts).  If you want to
take another look at the goods, see the email below and send me your order.
If you can't remember if you ordered already, send me your choices and I
will confirm or add 'em to the list.  Thanks again!

We have a long sleeve blue or khaki color denim shirt with a Triumph
shield/laurel/Kastner Cup logo
embroidered on the left front, and a baseball cap (blue or khaki) with the
same
logo We also have a printed tee shirt with a terrific all Triumph race
graphic designed
by Greg Petrolati on the back, and the FOT logo you are all familiar
with and the words Kastner Cup 2008 below it, on the left front.

Go to the link below and view "photo album" to see the embroidered
logos, the shirt and cap and the tee shirt design.

At this point, I need you to tell me how many of each of these you want
and the size.  Just send me an email. We need all orders by July 1.  Ted
Shumacher is graciously offering to handle credit card processing and
will bring all the items to the Glen for pre-paid pick-up.  If you do
not plan to be at the Glen, shipping is extra.  Once we have orders, Ted
and I will figure out how to collect credit card info, checks, etc and
get back to you once we have the orders.

Long Sleeve button down denim shirts in blue or khaki, button down
collar, breast pocket, embroidery above pocket.  S-M-L-XL-XXL-XXXL $30
+1 for every X above XL.  An XL is a 17 -17 1/2 neck size, so these are
good sized shirts Baseball caps - hgh quality Adams cap, one size fits
all, khaki color, $16 Tee shirts, light gray background,
S-M-L-XL-XXL-XXXL  $19, plus $1 for every X above XL

http://www.freewebs.com/sjanzen/index.htm
Fot mailing list
Fot@autox.team.net

You are subscribed as john.fridirici@grande.com