fot

Re: [Fot] Question 1: Cosworth Piston Clearances

To: Scott Cypher <spitfireracer@xsmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Question 1: Cosworth Piston Clearances
From: Bob <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:04:24 -0400
Testing my memory, but I recall using Cosworths in a Datsun 2000. Got
them from a fella in Virginia that passed away several years ago. He
supplied alot of performance parts for Triumphs and Datsun. Maybe some
else can remember his name and business name. I recall the recommended
piston clearance to be .004 - .007. Don't know the piston material other
than forged aluminum.

Bob