fot

Re: [Fot] Racer Psychology?

To: edwardbarnard@prodigy.net, lunkercars@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racer Psychology?
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:03:12 EDT
In a message dated 08/01/2008 8:58:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
edwardbarnard@prodigy.net writes:

> Perhaps in a previous life you were the chief on Sterling Moss's crew. It's
> possible...after all even before he turned 85 my father has sworn he was
> Julius Caesar. Taught me Roman history by telling me everything he did. So
>now
> tell us; what's Moss's secret to speed?

I've had similar sensations all my life.  I have a subconscious recollection
of being out on an ice flow...fishing, or seal hunting (ALA Eskimo style).
Always felt I may have been an Eskimo hundreds (or thousands) of years ago.  I
also felt, that if it is true...I hope I don't remember anything else about it.

Bill (Damdinger)