fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen

To: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>, "FOT List"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:15:23 -0400
  Hi all; if you happen to be passing through Erie on the way to the Glen
and have some spare time, stop and look around. We have some interesting
things to do in the area, including a great state park.
  If coming from the west on I90, the easiest way to get to the Glen is
Interstate 86, the old Southern Tier Expressway or Rt 17. Get off in
Corning, go north on Rt 414, turn left at the red light and you're there.
  Gas is cheaper in Ohio than PA; NY is much more expensive. An exception is
the Indian Reservation at Salamanca; they're less than normal NY prices.
also cheaper tobacco products. Give me a call if I can be of assistance.
  Bill Tobin  Erie, Pa  TR6 814 868-8629 or 814 398-2908 at my farm-----