fot

[Fot] RE. Jack Drews died this afternoon at Grattan

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, Joe Alexander <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: [Fot] RE. Jack Drews died this afternoon at Grattan
From: Ken Suhre <kenandtweety@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 07:24:55 -0700 (PDT)
Francis, Tony, Joe and Jan,

My deepest sympathy for the great loss. My thought and prayers will be with you
in this time of grief.

Jack was a prince of a man. I shall cherish memories of he and Francis taking
me into their home and sharing lunch with me the time I picked up the TR 3 head
he had reworked for me. And the tape of "Racing Blues".

Thanks Uncle Jack you were loved by all.

Rest in peace.

Ken Suhre