fot

Re: [Fot] Uncle Jack

To: <igofaster@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Uncle Jack
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:51:28 -0700
Let me know what they say.  I will be happy to do any of the vinyl stick-on
signs or a Static cling window logo at cost.

If we decide on a standard wording in stick-on vinyl, I can run them off in
a number of different colors so everybody can have the same thing on his car
in a color that fits.

Joe C.