fot

Re: [Fot] In Memory of Uncle Jack Drews

To: spitlist@cox.net, igofaster@charter.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] In Memory of Uncle Jack Drews
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 01:04:26 EDT
--===============0507321292==

-------------------------------1219122266

I certainly don't want to be presumptuous so if there is someone else that
wants to do this be all means just say the word.  If there is no objection I
would consider it an honor to coordinate this with you Joe.  While I won't be
at
the Glen I am sure we can get what ever is decided on to Joe A. or someone
that is.  I am sure there will be many, like myself, that will want to have
this
for our cars give the VAST number of people that Uncle Jack, helped,
befriended, etc.

First order of business would seem to be to decide what we want to say.  I
have seen a few so will repeat those but would open things for suggestions as
well.  I would only comment that we can't get too wordy or detailed as we want
this to get done quickly and for a reasonable price.

1.  In Memory of Uncle Jack

2.  Thanks for the Memories Uncle Jack

3.  Racing with Uncle Jack

4. In Honor of Uncle Jack

5. Uncle Jack # 59

6.  Thanks Uncle Jack

7.  Honoring Uncle Jack

8.  Remembering Uncle Jack

Once this is decided on we can the type. i.e. Vinyl Cut Lettering (my
preference) and which colors.  We will want to keep this simple. i.e. Only a
few
basic colors such as white, black, red, blue.  Blue or White would seem the
most
appropriate give they are the colors of Uncle Jack's Car.

Once those decisions are made and a price is arrived at I will take orders,
compile the list and coordinate deliveries & shipment to those who are going to
be at the Glen.  As there will be costs involved I would be happy to offer
use of my PayPal account to receive & disperse or take checks and use my credit
card.

OK, the offer is on the table.

Cheers & Motor On!!

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO

deal here.

-------------------------------1219122266

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16705" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I certainly don't want to be presumptuous so if there is someone else t=
hat wants to do this be all means just say the word.&nbsp; If there is no ob=
jection I would consider it an honor to coordinate this with you Joe.&nbsp;=20=
While I won't be at the Glen I am sure we can get what ever is decided on to=
 Joe A. or someone that is.&nbsp; I am sure there will be many, like myself,=
 that will want to have this for our cars give the&nbsp;<STRONG>VAST</STRONG=
> number of people that Uncle Jack, helped, befriended, etc.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>First order of business would seem to be to decide what we want to say.=
&nbsp; I have seen a&nbsp;few so will repeat those but would open things for=
 suggestions as well.&nbsp; I would only comment that we can't get too wordy=
 or detailed as we want this to get done quickly and for a reasonable price.=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1.&nbsp; In Memory of Uncle Jack</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>2.&nbsp; Thanks for the Memories Uncle Jack</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>3.&nbsp; Racing with Uncle Jack</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>4. In Honor of Uncle Jack</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>5. Uncle Jack # 59</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>6.&nbsp; Thanks Uncle Jack</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>7.&nbsp; Honoring Uncle Jack</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>8.&nbsp; Remembering Uncle Jack</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Once this is decided on we can the type. i.e. Vinyl Cut Lettering (my p=
reference) and which colors.&nbsp; We will want to keep this simple. i.e. On=
ly a few basic colors such as white, black, red, blue.&nbsp; Blue or White w=
ould seem the most appropriate give they are the colors of Uncle Jack's Car.=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Once those decisions are made and a price is arrived at I will take ord=
ers, compile the list and coordinate deliveries &amp; shipment to those who=20=
are going to be at the Glen.&nbsp; As there will be costs involved I would b=
e happy to offer use of my PayPal account to receive &amp; disperse or take=20=
checks and use my credit card.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>OK, the offer is on the table.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers &amp; Motor On!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gary Fuqua</DIV>
<DIV>Branson, MO</DIV><BR><BR><BR><DIV><FONT style=3D"color: black; font: no=
rmal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 10px">It's only a deal=
 if it's where <I>you</I> want to go. Find your travel deal <A title=3D"http=
://information.travel.aol.com/deals?ncid=3Daoltrv00050000000047" href=3D"htt=
p://information.travel.aol.com/deals?ncid=3Daoltrv00050000000047" target=3D"=
_blank"><B>here</B></A>.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>