fot

[Fot] (Drews) Thursday Invitation, Thanks to all

To: fot@autox.team.net,team-thicko@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] (Drews) Thursday Invitation, Thanks to all
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:23:25 -0600
For any of you planning to attend Jack's funeral on Thursday, there
will be a luncheon at the church after the funeral, and you are
welcome to stop by our house in Geneseo after the luncheon to
celebrate Jack's life and times.  We even washed the garage floor so
we'd have more places to stand around and tell tall tales.  514 N.
Vail, Geneseo, IL 61254.

Thanks for all of the messages of sympathy and offers to
help!  There's so many that I can't always reply individually.  We do
read and appreciate each one, though.  As we're sorting through
affairs after this week, we may be leaning on folks for help in
getting top dollar out of some of Jack's Triumph stuff (like his street TR-6).

The tribute stuff is touching too.  I'll definitely be sporting one
of the decals when they become available.

Thanks, Tony Drews