fot

Re: [Fot] My Favorite Memory of Jack's Vices..

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] My Favorite Memory of Jack's Vices..
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:37:53 -0700
--===============0004508766==

------=_Part_54303_7485864.1219210673760

aH MARK, i BET YOU GET A FEW ORE HITS ON THAT LIST NOW!
CHUCK

--
Chuck Arnold

------=_Part_54303_7485864.1219210673760

Mark J Bradakis <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">Due to various issues with
my respiratory system I haven&#39;t had a<br>
cigar for many years. &nbsp;I do, though, partake of a wee dram of the
barley<br>
now and again, even set up <a
href="mailto:single-malt@autox.team.net";>single-malt@autox.team.net</a> a while
back.<br>
Not a very popular list, a scant handful of messages through the years.<br>
Makes me wonder why I bother with the effort, and still keep doing<br>
it &nbsp;after roughly 20 years.<br>
Optimistic folks try to find some sort of silver lining in every dark<br>
cloud that comes along. &nbsp;The flood of email being passed along in<br>
memory of Uncle Jack is why I do what I do. &nbsp;Being able to provide<br>
such a close knit community of far flung friends over the wires<br>
makes it all worthwhile. &nbsp;I want to thank each and every one of<br>
you for, well, being each and every one of you.<br>
I wish I could make it to the Glen next month, I&#39;d certainly tip a<br>
glass, maybe even try a puff or two in memory. &nbsp;Guess I&#39;ll have to<br>
settle for a T shirt and a sticker.<br>
mjb.<br>
Arnold<br><br>