fot

[Fot] Jack Drews

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Jack Drews
From: Jim Prettyleaf <jprettyleaf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 17:34:40 -0700 (PDT)
--===============0317403470==

--0-1822778165-1219624480=:5966

=A0
Like many others I was shocked and saddened when I heard about Jack Drews.
=A0
I never had=A0the opportunity to meet Jack in person, but did contact him o=
nce by phone to order a set of his front axles.=A0 When the axles arrived I=
 was thoroughly impressed by the dimensional accuracy and finish of these s=
tronger after market components, which I quickly installed on my TR-6 autoc=
rosser.=A0=20
=A0
Many of us are driving much safer=A0Triumphs because of the technical suppo=
rt and=A0stronger parts that Jack made available so I definitely want to ex=
press my gratitude for all of=A0Jack's excellent contributions.
=A0
Jim Prettyleaf
=A0=A0
Cupertino, CA.=A0=0A=0A=0A
--0-1822778165-1219624480=:5966

style="font: inherit;"><DIV id=yiv290873070>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Like many others I was shocked and saddened when I heard about Jack
Drews.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I never had&nbsp;the opportunity to meet Jack in person, but did contact
him once by phone to order a set of his front axles.&nbsp; When the axles
arrived I was thoroughly impressed by the dimensional accuracy and finish of
these stronger after market components, which I quickly installed on my TR-6
autocrosser.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Many of us are driving much safer&nbsp;Triumphs because of the technical
support and&nbsp;stronger parts that Jack made available so I definitely want
to express my gratitude for all of&nbsp;Jack's excellent contributions.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Prettyleaf</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>