fot

Re: [Fot] [TR] TR6 Accident - Could have been MUCH worse

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] [TR] TR6 Accident - Could have been MUCH worse
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:13:45 -0700

> And lesson for self...   "Justin, your cell phone has a camera... use it."

If anyone is interested, photos and discussion can be seen at
http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum/ubbthreads.php/topics/493403/1

>From the photos, I would guess the nut that holds the spindle to the
vertical link came loose first, as there appear to be some good threads left
that the nut should have grabbed.

The right side seems to have suffered some sort of failure as well, but
perhaps only as a result of the left side failure.

Randall