fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen The Legends Speak & The FOT

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen The Legends Speak & The FOT
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:17:22 EDT
--===============1926941350==

--part1_bf3.3c79e818.35e6f432_boundary

Bill Dentinger!

Thanks for supplementing my announcement.  We have worked with the Village
Festival Committee on some of these features, as they have Honored the Triumph
Marque for the weekend.

They have responded to us very nicely. And I wish to thank them for that.
Copied Here.

Stand by for more announcements....there are several more.

Joe A

> Joe...
>
> Good idea, and as you know, because late Friday afternoon is when the race
> cars make a trip from the track to downtown Watkins Glen for display and to
> reenact the old street course race, getting there for the 3 PM program will
>be
> difficult for most racers.  Hence crew and others will find that easier to
> do, and should plan to do so.
>
> For racers, I strongly recommend any who have never been to the GLEN before,
> or who have never made that Friday late afternoon trip downtown before
> SHOULD PLAN to do so.  It is a hoot, and only a limited number of cars will
>get
> credentials to do that.  If interested you should register for it on
>Wednesday
> night or early Thursday.
>
> Bill Dentinger

   </HTML>

--part1_bf3.3c79e818.35e6f432_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Bill Dentinge=
r!
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for supplementing my announcement. &nbsp;We have worked with the=20=
Village Festival Committee on some of these features, as they have Honored t=
he Triumph Marque for the weekend.
<BR>
<BR>They have responded to us very nicely. And I wish to thank them for that=
. Copied Here.
<BR>
<BR>Stand by for more announcements....there are several more.
<BR>
<BR>Joe A
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#400040" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COL=
OR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=
=3D"0"><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARG=
IN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Joe...
<BR>
<BR>Good idea, and as you know, because late Friday afternoon is when the ra=
ce cars make a trip from the track to downtown Watkins Glen for display and=20=
to reenact the old street course race, getting there for the 3 PM program wi=
ll be difficult for most racers. &nbsp;Hence crew and others will find that=20=
easier to do, and should plan to do so. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>For racers, I strongly recommend any who have never been to the GLEN bef=
ore, or who have never made that Friday late afternoon trip downtown before=20=
SHOULD PLAN to do so. &nbsp;It is a hoot, and only a limited number of cars=20=
will get credentials to do that. &nbsp;If interested you should register for=
 it on Wednesday night or early Thursday.
<BR>
<BR>Bill Dentinger
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COL=
OR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=
=3D"0">
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>