fot

[Fot] Subject: Fading fast...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Subject: Fading fast...
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 00:03:04 EDT
--===============0572570559==

--part1_c2e.3e4d86ca.35ea2078_boundary

Welcome Greg & family,

to the Beautiful Pacific North West!

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:30:22 +0000
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Fot] Fading fast...
To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, fred peralta
    <cfperalta@eiu.edu>, Scott Paceley <spaceley@express.cites.uiuc.edu>,
    Heather Gillett <heather.gillett@carle.com>, "don.clegg@carle.com"
    <don.clegg@carle.com>, "renee.potter@carle.com"
    <renee.potter@carle.com>,    "barry.brehm@carle.com"
    <barry.brehm@carle.com>

The movers showed up this morning to pack everything for the move to Oregon.=
=20
I moved my family myself 5 times in the space of 3 years earlier in my life.=
=20
Baving professional movers do the work a few times over the years is eye=20
opening. It's amazing how the detritus your life can devolve into a pile of=20=
boxes in=20
less than a day. To think I've been decrapifying for nearly a year! Leaving=20
my home and friends here has been painful, more so than I originally thought=
 it=20
would be. Many of you have been like family to me... To say I'll miss you al=
l=20
doesn't even come close to covering it.

I'll be camping out amongst the boxes for the next few days so the kitties=20
can have daddy around until they fly out to Oregon next Wednesday. They have=
 it=20
easy... once there, they stay at "Kitty Cat Condos" luxury acommodations unt=
il=20
I get things organized at my new digs in Lafayette. If all goes well, I'll b=
e=20
on the road sometime before noon on the 4th of Sept... in Lafayette sometime=
=20
on the 8th. My furniture will show up between then and the 13th.

If you haven't gotten my new address yet, here it is:

Greg Petrolati
929 Jackson St.=20
Lafayette, OR 97127

Of course my email address won't change

Greg=20

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois      =20

Regards

L=E9on & family

<A HREF=3D"http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.=
webshots.com/user/vitesse1963</A> =20
   =20
   =20
   </HTML>

--part1_c2e.3e4d86ca.35ea2078_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Welcome Greg=20=
&amp; family,
<BR>
<BR>to the Beautiful Pacific North West!
<BR>
<BR>Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:30:22 +0000
<BR>From: &lt;greenman62@hotmail.com&gt;
<BR>Subject: [Fot] Fading fast...
<BR>To: "fot@autox.team.net" &lt;fot@autox.team.net&gt;, fred peralta
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;cfperalta@eiu.edu&gt;, Scott Paceley &lt;spaceley=
@express.cites.uiuc.edu&gt;,
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Heather Gillett &lt;heather.gillett@carle.com&gt;, "d=
on.clegg@carle.com"
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;don.clegg@carle.com&gt;, "renee.potter@carle.com"
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;renee.potter@carle.com&gt;, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;"ba=
rry.brehm@carle.com"
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;barry.brehm@carle.com&gt;
<BR>Message-ID: &lt;BLU129-W13201BD57ADD0EBFD02B5CD2630@phx.gbl&gt;
<BR>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3D"iso-8859-1"
<BR>
<BR>The movers showed up this morning to pack everything for the move to Ore=
gon. I moved my family myself 5 times in the space of 3 years earlier in my=20=
life. Baving professional movers do the work a few times over the years is e=
ye opening. It's amazing how the detritus your life can devolve into a pile=20=
of boxes in less than a day. To think I've been decrapifying for nearly a ye=
ar! Leaving my home and friends here has been painful, more so than I origin=
ally thought it would be. Many of you have been like family to me... To say=20=
I'll miss you all doesn't even come close to covering it.
<BR>
<BR>I'll be camping out amongst the boxes for the next few days so the kitti=
es can have daddy around until they fly out to Oregon next Wednesday. They h=
ave it easy... once there, they stay at "Kitty Cat Condos" luxury acommodati=
ons until I get things organized at my new digs in Lafayette. If all goes we=
ll, I'll be on the road sometime before noon on the 4th of Sept... in Lafaye=
tte sometime on the 8th. My furniture will show up between then and the 13th=
.
<BR>
<BR>If you haven't gotten my new address yet, here it is:
<BR>
<BR>Greg Petrolati
<BR>929 Jackson St.=20
<BR>Lafayette, OR 97127
<BR>
<BR>Of course my email address won't change
<BR>
<BR>Greg=20
<BR>
<BR>Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>That's not a leak... My car's just marking its territory...
<BR>
<BR>Regards
<BR>
<BR>L=E9on &amp; family
<BR>
<BR><A HREF=3D"http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://commun=
ity.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963</A> =20
<BR>   =20
<BR>   =20
<BR></FONT>   </HTML>