fot

Re: [Fot] TR8 throttle cable needed at the Glen

To: <jsukey@eng.utoledo.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR8 throttle cable needed at the Glen
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:48:33 -0500
Have him stop at any good bicycle shop along the way and take his broken
cable (and ends) in with him.  Make sure it's the sort of place where
they have a bike tech on site who actually fixes the bikes.  They can
make up a cable which will get him where he's going - it'll cost
something like $10.

Scott B.