fot

[Fot] next year

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] next year
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 00:16:00 EDT
--===============1477243966==

--part1_c3d.3fe35316.35f9f580_boundary

Portland sounds nice and I understand that the event needs to go west some.
But Portland is a long, long way from Florida and probably 3/4 of our
membership. Please remember, as you discuss next year, that I have formally
invited
eveyone to the Mitty, am willing to sponsor the event there (or at least an
eastcoast version of the event) and have organized a Group 44 Reunion. I have
talked to Joe about this as well. I have already gotten commitments from
probably
ten Group 44 cars, have now added at least one Kastner/Brophy car (and am
looking for more) to make the game even more fun and have a beautiful poster in
the
works. We have invited Bob Tullius to be the grand marshall and Lany has
already told us he will come. Several other original Group 44 team members have
agreed to come and I will have the Group 44 GT6 there to run for the first time
since the early seventies. The beer party is covered, as is the dart
tournament. Jack Woerhle was great to us in 05, and we will have our own race
again in
08. The date is the first weekend in May.

Can I get an amen on this idea?

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

**************
Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,

--part1_c3d.3fe35316.35f9f580_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Portland sounds nice and I understand t=
hat the event needs to go west some. But Portland is a long, long way from F=
lorida and probably 3/4 of our membership. Please remember, as you discuss n=
ext year, that I have formally invited eveyone to the Mitty, am willing to s=
ponsor the event there (or at least an eastcoast version of the event) and h=
ave organized a Group 44 Reunion. I have talked to Joe about this as well. I=
 have already gotten commitments from probably ten Group 44 cars, have now a=
dded at least one Kastner/Brophy car (and am looking for more) to make the g=
ame even more fun and have a beautiful poster in the works. We have invited=20=
Bob Tullius to be the grand marshall and Lany has already told us he will co=
me. Several other original Group 44 team members have agreed to come and I w=
ill have the Group 44 GT6 there to run for the first time since the early se=
venties. The beer party is covered, as is the dart tournament. Jack Woerhle=20=
was great to us in 05, and we will have our own race again in 08. The date i=
s the first weekend in May.<BR>
<BR>
Can I get an amen on this idea?<BR>
<BR>
Tim Suddard<BR>
Publisher; Classic Motorsports<BR>
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines<BR>
www.classicmotorsports.net<BR>
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com<BR>
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"=
2"></FONT><BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Psssst...Have you heard the news? Th=
ere's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at Sty=
leList.com.<BR>      (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=3Daolsty000500000=
00014)</HTML>