fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen!!

To: <jcjcarrera@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen!!
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:23:40 -0400
Hi John,

The Reenactment is always a high point of the Watkins Glen weekend, but one of
the trickiest pieces of driving you will encounter in your race car. As hard as
the organizers try to keep everyone on an even pace, when one sees open road in
his race car.. Well, you were there. As we rounded the bend the first time to
the Stone Bridge the cars were backed up about 5 deep! I saw all the tire smoke
in my mirror. Thanks for not tagging me! And sorry 'bout the tires!!!

We spent a few minutes before the run removing the grime off the racer. If only
I realized sooner how effective a strategy this was at blinding my opposition...

Henry Frye
Via wireless handheld device