fot

[Fot] Calling all Group 44 and Kastner/Brody cars

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Calling all Group 44 and Kastner/Brody cars
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 09:30:35 EDT
--===============0438690738==

--part1_d06.3ed9e6ad.360654fb_boundary

Since I need to find them allfor Amelia Island and the Mitty, I guess, by
default, I have become the unoffical, offical registrar of Group 44 and Kastner
Brody cars. Please let me know if you know where any and all of these cars are,
how many were built. Might as well find teh replicas too, so we can at least
know what's what. I guess I need to keep track of the MGs and Jags as well.

I understand there is a GT6 in the Pittsburgh area. Real? Replica? Who owns
it? Also understand the Kastner /Brophy TR6 is in the midwest and being
restored. Can't wait to reunite all these factory TR6s and GT6s next year.
Thanks for
all your help. See you at the Mitty in May.

On another note, we got our Group   44 GT6 stripped all the way to a bare
shell yesterday and was very pleased to find original white paint underneath
the
dash. Also managed to get the Group 44 and British Leyland contingency
stickers off the car without damaging them.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

**************
Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
calculators.

--part1_d06.3ed9e6ad.360654fb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Since I need to find them allfor Amelia=
 Island and the Mitty, I guess, by default, I have become the unoffical, off=
ical registrar of Group 44 and Kastner Brody cars. Please let me know if you=
 know where any and all of these cars are, how many were built. Might as wel=
l find teh replicas too, so we can at least know what's what. I guess I need=
 to keep track of the MGs and Jags as well.<BR>
<BR>
I understand there is a GT6 in the Pittsburgh area. Real? Replica? Who owns=20=
it? Also understand the Kastner /Brophy TR6 is in the midwest and being rest=
ored. Can't wait to reunite all these factory TR6s and GT6s next year. Thank=
s for all your help. See you at the Mitty in May.<BR>
<BR>
On another note, we got our Group&nbsp;  44 GT6 stripped all the way to a ba=
re shell yesterday and was very pleased to find original white paint underne=
ath the dash. Also managed to get the Group 44 and British Leyland contingen=
cy stickers off the car without damaging them.<BR>
<BR>
Tim Suddard<BR>
Publisher; Classic Motorsports<BR>
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines<BR>
www.classicmotorsports.net<BR>
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com<BR>
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"=
2"></FONT><BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Looking for simple solutions to your=
 real-life financial challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news an=
d information, tips and calculators.<BR>      (http://www.walletpop.com/?NCI=
D=3Demlcntuswall00000001)</HTML>