fot

Re: [Fot] Mazda Gearbox

To: DAN OTTS <DOTTS46@q.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mazda Gearbox
From: Ed Diehl <mediehljr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:35:13 -0700 (PDT)
--===============0745258076==

--0-1613535594-1222965313=:27672

Hi, Dan. Some years ago I Iinstalled a Toyota GT gearbox in the GP Spit tha=
t I raced at the time and it was a very good=A0 conversion. It was nec. to =
make up a plate to go between the Spit bellhousing and the trans and do a l=
ittle grinding an the splines, but not too dificult to handle. The trans is=
 a 5 speed so we needed to lock out 1st gear (easy) to make it SCCA legal..=
 Makes a very durable setup and only needed synchros one time in 5 years. M=
ight be worth your consideration. Cheers, Ed.

Ed Diehl