fot

Re: [Fot] Clutch Question for the Group

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Clutch Question for the Group
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:06:52 -0700
I just bought a quartermaster 7.5" dual disk will use with Fidanza aluminum
flywheel.  Bill Babcock recommended quartermaster over Tilton.  Cost was
$480 or so from Hoerr racing products [hrpworld.com].  Part number for the
one with  1/18 by 10 disks is QM298000.  Figures, I am going to put in close
ratio gears.  They have a 1x23 spline drive so will have to get new disks.

--
Chuck Arnold