fot

Re: [Fot] Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 16:35:41 +0200
These 4 videos are so embarrassing. I'm looking like a back marker. But I
really was afraid the rear end is coming out too far on that spilled oil and
I am maybe not able to catch the car like it happened on the first lap. On
the straights the clutch was slipping when the engine went over 4500 rpm and
the power is close to the climax. And then this heat issue with the leaking
head gasket.
It really was a weekend to forget....not to mention the fatal accident of a
Mustang driver at Wehrseifen.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----