fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: racing the GT6.... tires or suspension?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: racing the GT6.... tires or suspension?
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:02:24 -0400
I have found playing with the front suspension helps to control whats going on
out back of the Spitfire/GT6.? I'm not entirely a fan of a rear swaybar.? Wha t
are your tire pressures all around?? Though I'm just an autocrosser I got my
advice from some racers from back in the day and their advice was a soft set up
was the better way to go than the thought then of making the back end very firm
( hard shocks and camber-compensator ).

I have 450lb. springs in front with shocks set about mid setting.? And, out
back I have a 250lb. composite spring with a 1/2" spacer and shocks set at full
soft.? I believe driving style has alot of how a car is set up.? So I wish you
the best in setting up your Triumph!

Cheers,
Bob T