fot

[Fot] Thanks for great write up on Pat Moss

To: "FOT team" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Thanks for great write up on Pat Moss
From: "Robert Johns" <rjohns@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:36:21 -0400
Bill,
I really appreciated your write up.  I had the privilege of spending some time
with Sterling at the Nurburgring.  He certainly is everything you said about
him and Pat.  He was at the Ring to get in some practice and I engaged him in
conversation in the pits.  We talked for a while and then retired to the Cafe
to sit and have a cup of coffee.  He was very easy to talk to and certainly
was down to earth, as you said.  Thanks again for the great write up.
Bob Johns