fot

Re: [Fot] State of Vintage Racing

To: "Bill Babcock" <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] State of Vintage Racing
From: "Andre Rousseau" <andre@gt6.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:14:16 -0400
You forgot to recast the block in aluminium.
Maybe this can't be controlled.

So maybe an option is to further sub-divid the classes?

- Show room stock class
- Semi prepped class
- Your richer then smarter class

And let people run what you brung.

Kinda like the slicks and wings class at Mosport, you get a mix from low end
neat ideas to full out ex F1 cars.

Its a mad mad world.

A.