fot

Re: [Fot] State of F1

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] State of F1
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:30:32 -0500
Very cool.  Did my first programming on a TI-99, and figured out how
to hook the family cassette recorder up to it to save and reload the
program (a crappy pac-man rip-off).  Graduated to a Kaypro "luggable"
using CP/M and its' awful version of Basic.  Was the last year of the
punch card programming class at Univ of Illinois.  Took one semester
of assembly language and after the interesting first 3 weeks of
novelty decided I HATED assembly language programming.  A hundred
line program to sort a linked list of numbers?  Give me a break!

- Tony Drews