fot

[Fot] Dumb & Dumber...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Dumb & Dumber...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:32:18 EDT
Amici...

Bob Wismer and I are leaving for BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY and this week end's
38th running of THAT LOOONG RACE.  I'm racing my TR3 in Midwestern Council's
'exciting' V/H group (see Scott Barr's description earlier this week).  Wismer
is running his S2 in one of the 'long' races.  That's the good news.  The bad
news is Saturday's weather shows a high of 53 degrees and showers.  Sunday
predicts a low of 30, high of 53, windy and possible snow flurries.  I need
some
professional help making decisions.

Bill (Damdinger)

PS...My second passion in life is handicapping horse races.  The Breeders Cup
is this week end.  I should be a a whole different race track.  I'd be much
warmer, and would spend a lot less money.

Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your
favorites, no registration required and great graphics b check it out!