fot

Re: [Fot] ... + racing Triumph-related question

To: brad.kahler@141.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] ... + racing Triumph-related question
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:33:46 EDT
Hi Brad and Susan!

That exact issue caught us desert racers out at Hallett.  I recall  Chuck Gee
having a rather spectacular off after his foot slipped off of the  brake.
That's not something we ever think of.

I've since put diamond plate alloy in my footwell but it doesn't seem to
help much.  The bedliner's an interesting idea but would we be able to  clean
it?
 I've been thinking of some kind of low rail around my heel  area...

Steve in sunny Las Vegas

In a message dated 10/25/2008 12:29:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,