fot

Re: [Fot] Weber carbs

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weber carbs
From: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:34:49 -0400
Been running Weber DCOEs on my TR3 since day one, almost 30 years ago.

Never replaced a worn throttle shaft or had a sunk float, or had leaks from
Industrial Revolution era sealing technology either.

Yes, they are difficult to initially dial in, but once you are done, you are
done.

I check the sync (takes five minutes) at the start of every driving season and
I'm done for the year.

That said the single downdraught 32/36 application works wonders on a Spit or
a Sprite, and if worse came to worse I'd take SUs over Strombergs any day.

Terry Stetler