fot

[Fot] Triumph Ghetto at VDCA Roebling Road Season Finale

To: fot@autox.team.net, schnabel@starband.net, FDanovitz@aol.com,
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Ghetto at VDCA Roebling Road Season Finale
From: LOddTR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:52:31 EST
Yes, the Triumph ghetto will be erected on last time in 2008. We will be at
the VDCA Season Finale at Roebling Road December 12-14. Everyone knows the
fastest way to a racer's heart is through their stomach and this event is no
slouch. Saturday's Pig Picken' and Oyster Roast are unparalleled. The TR gang
will also host our famous invitation-only party Friday night featuring  Rob
Deanes' famous fish fry, in addition to our land-lubber fare.

Oh, if racing is your real motivation, then you should know that the track
time at this event is second to none. The track, repaved a year or so ago,
provides exciting sweepers that keep the adrenaline pumping. All for a $250
entry fee.

So, change the oil, pump up the tires and smell the aroma of 110 octane one
last time in '08. Come down to Roebling in December!

Entry form _http://www.vintagedrive.com/VDCAFinaleEntry08.pdf_
(http://www.vintagedrive.com/VDCAFinaleEntry08.pdf)

Don Marshall
Dean Tetterton