fot

Re: [Fot] nomination..

To: gasket.works@verizon.net, koolance007@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] nomination..
From: Andrew Mace <herald948@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:22:26 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@verizon.net>

Not to be conflicting with my interest....

But, I would like to nominate my son Aaron to the FOT.  He is a third
generation certified TR racer.  His grandfather Mike Rothschild started
in TR3's.  I started in TR4's and now it is appropriate as he began and
completed his first rookie debut this weekend in a TR6 (-successfully
and without drama.)  Dad and Mom ok.

==AM==
Having had the honor not only of meeting you and Mike, but also to have
had Mike actually drive my car in an autocross back in '89, I also
happily second / third / whatever Aaron's nomination!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant for The Vintage
Triumph Register <http://www.vtr.org>

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>