fot

Re: [Fot] Aquasco Speedway

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, "FOT List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Aquasco Speedway
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:27:08 -0800
Thanks Brad...for taking the time to send to us.Terrific history..By the
way..I drag raced my 1962 tr4 street car at Fremont Drag Strip in California
in about 1967, We had an autocross that went straight up the 1/4 mile strip,
and then back through a chicane....I turned  about 18.4 sec. on the drag
portion...There were 2 ways to shift the trs...1. pause slightly between
gears..2....Shift so fast that it felt smooth(whoooom)..GREAT TORQUEY CARS
Racer Bud..