fot

Re: [Fot] Columbia River Classic - any eastern racers going?

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Columbia River Classic - any eastern racers going?
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:00:28 EST
I met with the organizers of this event and am interested in going from
Florida. A big part of this will involve if the Group 44 GT6 gets accepted for
Monterey (and holds together, if it does). I could then leave it out there for
few weeks.

By the way, picked up the painted GT6 shell from my painter yesterday. Frame
is all powder coated   and assembly starts this weekend. Group 44 GT6 makes
its first public debut at our booth at PRI show in Dec. Got this far in three
months. Wife is not that thrilled with me right now.

And for those not wanting to go all the way to Oregon, remember our eastcoast
semi-focus event at the Mitty May 1-3.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks,