fot

[Fot] Nomination to FoT Membership

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Nomination to FoT Membership
From: jcjcarrera@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 02:16:59 +0000 (UTC)
Greetings: I'd like to nominate Starke Shelby to the FoT membership. Starke has
been a longtime vintage racer here in the Pacific Northwest and has held
numerous positions including VP and Competition Chair with our regional group,
SOVREN.

Starke has his own insurance organization, Northwest Insurance Center, Inc and
one of his lines is covering collector and vintage racing cars, I've lost track
of the number of cars Starke owns, but from our group's perspective, he has a
road going TR4 and recently bought the remains of my old vintage racer, #24
which I originally purchased from Uncle Jack and Joe Alexander. As I write,
Starke is working on rebuilding #24 and getting it ready for the 2009 season.

One final plug for Starke---Starke has been an active member of the Vintage
Motorsports Council and is the current President of VMC!

Thanks and do I have a second?

John James