fot

Re: [Fot] Limited Slip Unit

To: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Limited Slip Unit
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 19:15:19 -0500
I wrote to Kas shortly after this experirnce since the Competion Manual
suggested this as something to do even for a hot street car. His response
was perfect...........something like "the marketing guys got their hands on
the manual and had some editorial input". This was one of those cases where
the marketing guys went beyond their knowledge base for sure. Like that's
never happened before!
JVV