fot

[Fot] Fwd: Limited Slip Unit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Limited Slip Unit
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:11:48 EST
Dear FOT,

I would like to thank everyone for their input as to the type of unit this
is, and the manufacturer.  It appears that Michael did a pretty thorough job.

My older brother worked at Eaton for a number of years.  I can vaguely
remember him mentioned these units, or something like them.
Make your
life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place.  Try
it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom
00000010)