fot

[Fot] WG: I have a question...what is your favorite coil?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] WG: I have a question...what is your favorite coil?
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:20:30 +0100
The reason for the BOSCH coil isit works perfect with all the ignition
systems on the market.

Friends of mine used Flamethrower and other special coils that are
recommended for the specific ignition systems but after some races these
coils caused trouble. After installing the red BOSCH they worked. Im always
after reliable parts so a coil that can be used with all ignition systems is
an advantage I suppose.

I only killed one blue BOSCH after I forgot to switch off the ign and left
it burning for some hours. Good to have fuses in the circuit.

Cheers

Chris