fot

[Fot] 75 TR6 turn signals

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 75 TR6 turn signals
From: Robert Blake <rblake36@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:29:01 -0800 (PST)
I have issues with my turn signal (Shocking)!   When indicating a turn in
either direction with the turn signal, both front and rear lights turn on and
stay on; they do not flash.  I have checked the flasher unit and it functions
properly when tested with two bulbs in parallel across the battery.  Before I
trouble shoot the turn signal in the column or start looking for issues in the
wiring I thought there might be someone out there who has already invented the
wheel.

Thanks

Bob Blake