fot

[Fot] Free stuff

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Free stuff
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:57:05 -0800 (PST)
Lister's: I have some things sitting around the shop that need to find new
homes. If not with members, then at the scrap yard. First; I have a Spitfire
1500 block with cam, rods and pistons sitting on the shop floor. Missing the
main and rod caps. Second; I have a complete late TR3 rear axle. The pinion
bearing is froze up. Third; I have a complete TR2 motor, comm # 7500. This is
an 83mm, without cam bearings.
If anyone wants any of these items please contact me off list. If not, in a
couple of weeks they will be swimming with the fishes.
Thanks - Ed -