fot

Re: [Fot] Ahvenisto

To: "'Jari Tabell'" <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ahvenisto
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:42:59 +0100
It makes me thinking why the following cars don't slow down?
Some of them are heading with smoking wheels into the accident.
If I see parts flying around in front of me I slow down a lot and have a
look first before go there with speed.
Should have been yellow flagged?

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----