fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 second gear needed

To: mark@bradakis.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 second gear needed
From: tr3a58@verizon.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:31:47 -0600 (CST)
   Mark;

               I  have  two  of  the 216802 gears. One has 6 pitted teeth
   where  the  top  of the gear was out of the oil for a looong period of
   time. Be glad to send one. Your choice.

   Dean

   Anyway, the gear itself, a 33 tooth one from gearbox
   CD40866 had some unwanted machining done to it by the
   bits and grits the disintegrated washer has strewn around
   the box. Do any of you happen to have a usuable gear laying
   around you'd be willing to part with? Moss part number is
   847-065, I haven't scrounged through my other books yet to
   dig out the Stanpart number.
   mjb.