fot

Re: [Fot] Hans now Transponders

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hans now Transponders
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:23:51 -0800
I bought my transponder from CSRG in 2001 or 2002..The club got a deal by
buying a batch...I paid about 225-250..CSRG does not require transponders,
but if a race car does not have one, he simply gets no recorded times , and
the results show that racer at the back . with the rest of the
'Un'electronicites'......more to follow
Racer Bud